TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing this product, I agree to the terms of service:
1. The Company through Michelle Pfile "The Power Hour Workshop." The program includes 1 VIMEO recorded training + 1- 10 PAGE PDF workbook.
2. Completing this training ensures that clients can work on their actions, habits, and other important work to achieve their next level of results. Real, impactful change takes concentrated effort and time. The Client understands and agrees with this concept.
3. The Client shall pay Michelle Pfile one payment of $19 USD at the time of signing the agreement. For the payment plan, payment shall be submitted via PayPal Auto Payment or Stripe Auto Payment. The Company must receive the payment in full to begin the training. Refunds cannot be issued once payment is received. Refunds are not available for services provided. Results are based upon the actions and behaviors implemented by the client, and are not guaranteed.
4. Upon completion of this agreement, the Client has the option of upgrading to a new package according to the Company’s rates or fees at that time.
5. All deliverables described in the "The Power Hour Workshop " will be available to The Client and you'll have lifetime access. At any time if it's detected that the property is being shared (i.e video link or PDF) The Company(Michelle Pfile) will have the right to suspend access.
Statement of Intent
All coaching services, principles, methods, tools, and suggestions delivered by Michelle Pfile (“The Company”) are meant to challenge, educate, motivate, and support clients. However, coaching is not psychotherapy. Coaching may augment therapy, yet coaching should be utilized when significant emotional and psychological wounds are healed or nearly healed. In that spirit, please read the following and sign below in agreement to each individual statement.
I, the client, understand and agree that:
1. The coaching services I will receive from The Company are not offered in any way as a substitute for mental health or psychological care. I understand that my coach is not acting in any way as a psychotherapist, psychologist, or other mental health professional and does not purport to offer mental health care.
2. Coaching sessions are not psychological counselling, relationship counselling, financial advising, estate planning, nor any other type of counselling or therapy sessions. Representatives of The Company are not financial advisors and no content provided either by The Company or coaching materials is intended as financial advice and Michelle Pfile does not recommend any particular investment.
3. My coach will maintain confidentiality of our communications only to the extent defined by federal law, or if applicable, Ontario Can law.
4. I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls including but not limited to my choices, reactions, and decisions. If I feel I need professional counselling or therapy, it is my responsibility to see the help of a licensed professional.
5. All comments and ideas offered by my coach are solely intended to aid in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent and give consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
6. I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Michelle Pfile and all employees from every claim, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of actions, errors, omissions, or commissions taken by myself, Michelle Pfile, or its representatives as a result of the services provided or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I will not hold Michelle Pfile, her team, or its representatives responsible for any negligent actions or adverse results, whether known or unknown, that I may incur or suffer as a result of the coaching session I receive. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Conversations between the coach and The Client within coaching sessions are confidential and will be protected as such. Information will be shared outside of these sessions only with The Client’s written consent or if law requires disclosure.
However, the following are instances where the coach may be obligated to supersede the confidentiality agreement without The Client’s permission:
1. If it is assessed during your coaching sessions that abuse, neglect, or endangerment of others is occurring.
2. If the coach perceives that the client intends to, or threatens to, harm another individual and the coach is convinced that the client will act on this threat or that the client may lose control of his or her own actions.
3. If at any time the coach determines that the client is in danger to themselves or others, the coach may inform the client of that opinion and make every effort to keep the client from endangering their life or the lives of others. In some cases, this may include notifying appropriate authorities, professionals, family members, or friends as deemed appropriate.
4. Regarding general safety, The Company further recommends that all clients use technology, cell phones, and other media appropriately and safely during all coaching interactions. Coaches will assume that an interaction is safe and appropriate if a client uses technology or devices to communicate with their coach. The Company does not recommend coaching while driving or operating vehicles.