TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing this Membership Subscription, I agree to the terms of service:
1. The Company through Michelle Pfile "The Contagious Community Membership, will provide weekly coaching and training. The membership includes weekly group coaching training sessions as scheduled by The Company, access to Michelle via The Contagious Community Lounge where you will be able to receive support, encouragement, accountability and trainings.
If The Client misses a payment, access to The Contagious Community Membership Hub and Lounge will be deactivated.
2. Inside this community clients can work on their mindset, actions, habits, and other important work to achieve their next level of results. Real, impactful change takes concentrated effort and time. The Client understands and agrees with this concept. This Membership shall begin upon your execution and the Company’s receipt of this agreement.
3. The Client shall pay Michelle Pfile $89USD at the time of signing the agreement, after this initial payment they will $39USD monthly. Payment shall be submitted via Stripe Auto Payment. The Company must receive the first payment in full to begin the coaching/membership relationship. Refunds cannot be issued. Refunds are not available for services provided. Results are based upon the actions and behaviors implemented by the client, and are not guaranteed.
4. Upon completion of this agreement, the Client has the option of upgrading to a new package according to the Company’s rates or fees at that time.
5. Live Training Sessions occur via ZOOM unless otherwise agreed to and The Client agrees to any charges incurred. Communication between The Client and The Company will be done inside The Contagious Community Lounge.
6. Calls will be held at a set time. If The Client is unable to attend, the call will go on as scheduled. However, a recording of the call will be provided for viewing at any time.
7. Both parties agree that coaching may address specific business/life projects, business/life successes, and/or general conditions in your workplace, relationships, communication skills, organizational skills, health goals, career paths, spiritual guidance, goal setting and more. Additional coaching services may include value and priority clarification, brainstorming, identifying action plans, examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action.
8. Both parties agree that successful coaching relationships require a co- active collaborative approach with The Client and The Company. In the relationship, The Company plays the role of a facilitator of change and it is The Client's responsibility to enact or bring about the desired change. The Company cannot guarantee results or successes. The Company will work diligently to guide The Client.
9. The Client can, at any point during coaching sessions, declare his or her preference not to discuss a specific issue by simply stating that they do not wish to discuss this issue. The Company agrees to respect such boundaries.
10. All deliverables described in the " Contagious Community Membership Hub " will be available to The Client by the official start date and you will have access as long as you are a member. At any time during the program should The Client become delinquent, The Company will have the right to suspend all deliverables and access to any subsequent programs.
11. The Client understands that all dates expressed during the course are tentative and subject to change.
Statement of Intent
All coaching services, principles, methods, tools, and suggestions delivered by Michelle Pfile (“The Company”) are meant to challenge, educate, motivate, and support clients. However, coaching is not psychotherapy. Coaching may augment therapy, yet coaching should be utilized when significant emotional and psychological wounds are healed or nearly healed. In that spirit, please read the following and sign below in agreement to each individual statement.
I, the client, understand and agree that:
1. The coaching services I will receive from The Company are not offered in any way as a substitute for mental health or psychological care. I understand that my coach is not acting in any way as a psychotherapist, psychologist, or other mental health professional and does not purport to offer mental health care.
2. Coaching sessions are not psychological counselling, relationship counselling, financial advising, estate planning, nor any other type of counselling or therapy sessions. Representatives of The Company are not financial advisors and no content provided either by The Company or coaching materials is intended as financial advice and Michelle Pfile does not recommend any particular investment.
3. My coach will maintain confidentiality of our communications only to the extent defined by federal law, or if applicable, Ontario Can law.
4. I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls including but not limited to my choices, reactions, and decisions. If I feel I need professional counselling or therapy, it is my responsibility to see the help of a licensed professional.
5. All comments and ideas offered by my coach are solely intended to aid in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent and give consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
6. I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Michelle Pfile and all employees from every claim, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of actions, errors, omissions, or commissions taken by myself, Michelle Pfile, or its representatives as a result of the services provided or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I will not hold Michelle Pfile, her team, or its representatives responsible for any negligent actions or adverse results, whether known or unknown, that I may incur or suffer as a result of the coaching session I receive. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Conversations between the coach and The Client within coaching sessions are confidential and will be protected as such. Information will be shared outside of these sessions only with The Client’s written consent or if law requires disclosure.
However, the following are instances where the coach may be obligated to supersede the confidentiality agreement without The Client’s permission:
1. If it is assessed during your coaching sessions that abuse, neglect, or endangerment of others is occurring.
2. If the coach perceives that the client intends to, or threatens to, harm another individual and the coach is convinced that the client will act on this threat or that the client may lose control of his or her own actions.
3. If at any time the coach determines that the client is in danger to themselves or others, the coach may inform the client of that opinion and make every effort to keep the client from endangering their life or the lives of others. In some cases, this may include notifying appropriate authorities, professionals, family members, or friends as deemed appropriate.
4. Regarding general safety, The Company further recommends that all clients use technology, cell phones, and other media appropriately and safely during all coaching interactions. Coaches will assume that an interaction is safe and appropriate if a client uses technology or devices to communicate with their coach. The Company does not recommend coaching while driving or operating vehicles.