How To Build A Vision Board The Right WayJan 02, 2023
Everyone is talking about it. In order to properly manifest, you must build a vision board (that's not true by the way, but they do help!). And though this is a super fun New Year's activity, it's actually something I haven't got around to doing yet this year.
But through my many years of putting my manifestations on paper (or the screen), I have become quite good at figuring out what I should (and shouldn't be adding to them).
So today I am going to share the steps I am taking to create a vision board for 2023.
What is a vision board?
Simply put, a vision board is a visual representation of your goals and aspirations. Their purpose is to give you a clear visualization of where you want your life to take you. Whether you call them goals or manifestations, your vision board will help you see them through as your brain is constantly being reminded of where you are headed every time you look at it.
How To Make A Vision Board
Do a visualization for 3-5 minutes, thinking about these questions:
- What do I want my life to look and feel like?
- How do I want my home to look and feel?
- What changes do I want to make to improve my health?
- What do I want more of?
- What physical things do I want?
- What affirmations or quotes make me feel good?
- What is one extravagant purchase or goal I would love to achieve?
- What is my dream travel destination?
- What is a pee my pants goal and what are some steps I need to take to get there?
Put your vision on paper! Have fun with it... use a journal, Canva template or a piece of poster board and magazine photos. Once you have completed step 1, you really can't mess this up!