The 411 On Female Hormones From A Nutritional Therapy Practitioner with Michelle PfileMay 17, 2023
This week it is just me and I am diving into the foundation of women's health - female hormones. As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I work with a lot of women and one of the most common things I see is some type of hormonal imbalance that effects so much more than you think. In this episode I am going to break it down for you and teach you why managing your hormones should be the first step in creating foundational health.
This episode covers:
- Why understanding your hormones is the first step in understanding your health
- How female hormones all work together and if one is unbalanced, everything is unbalanced
- The impact stress is having on women's health and what is actually causing women to be chronically stressed
- Managing your cortisol levels
- Dealing with blood sugar imbalances
Join The Free Community here.
Check out my 40+ Social Selling Partner Mastermind here.
Get the period tracker for your preteen and teen daughters here.