12 Reasons To Do The Gut Protocol By BeachbodyJun 13, 2022
Everyday, your body is giving you messages.
Every and all day it is telling you what you need, and what you definitely don't need
Are you jittery and anxious everyday around 9am?
Are you cramped and uncomfortable after lunch every single day?
Are you dealing with acid reflux every night when you lay down?
Let's sit back and think about this for a minute. All of these things are signs that your body is giving you a very clear message.
Think back to the morning jitters... could it be your coffee?
Or the post lunch bloat. What did you eat?
Do you think acid reflux is your body telling you "oh yes, give me more of that".
So why are we ignoring these? Why have we conditioned ourselves to ignore these signs from our body just because we like the taste of things?
And I want you to hear me out because I am not saying you can never have things you really enjoy ever again... but a break from them might be helpful!
Which is exactly what we're doing in my 4-Week Gut Health Protocol.
Not sure where the 4-Week Gut Health Protocol is? Click here.
- Discover what’s working and what’s not in your digestive system
- Improve your immune system
- Lose frustrating pounds
- Decrease inflammation and bloating
- Introduce new whole foods to you and your family
- Create new healthy habits: portion control, gentle daily movement
- May improve any aggravating skin conditions
- Decrease headaches
- Increase your energy
- Improve your sleep
- Anxiety, depression, & moodiness can subside
- Discover any sensitivities to foods which are causing a breakdown in your health