Is It Time To Re-Evaluate Your Relationship With Alcohol? with Karolina RzadkowolskaApr 12, 2023
APPLE | SPOTIFY | STITCHER | GOOGLE
Have you ever thought about ditching or minimizing alcohol to see what life might feel like without it? The sober lifestyle is a huge buzz in our society right now, and I think for good reason. And while I don't have a strong stance on it one way or another, today's conversation with Karolina Rzadkowolska, author of Euphoric: Ditch Alcohol and Gain a Happier, More Confident You was both eye opening and insightful and is a super valuable conversation to open up.
In this episode:
- Why she always felt like she wasn't "allowed" to stop drinking
- How one single "dry January" changed everything for her
- How her sleep, mood and energy levels improved drastically after going alcohol-free
- What she realized about her life after she actually stopped drinking
- How alcohol affects the neurochemistry in our body and brain
- Does her husband drink? And if so, how does she feel about it?
- Feeling deprived in social situations?
- How to stop relying on alcohol to have fun
Connect With Karolina Rzadkowolska
Instagram | @lisaplatske
Website | www.upsidethinking.com