Is It Time To Re-Evaluate Your Relationship With Alcohol? with Karolina RzadkowolskaApr 12, 2023
Have you ever thought about ditching or minimizing alcohol to see what life might feel like without it? The sober lifestyle is a huge buzz in our society right now, and I think for good reason. And while I don't have a strong stance on it one way or another, today's conversation with Karolina Rzadkowolska, author of Euphoric: Ditch Alcohol and Gain a Happier, More Confident You was both eye opening and insightful and is a super valuable conversation to open up.
In this episode:
- Why she always felt like she wasn't "allowed" to stop drinking
- How one single "dry January" changed everything for her
- How her sleep, mood and energy levels improved drastically after going alcohol-free
- What she realized about her life after she actually stopped drinking
- How alcohol affects the neurochemistry in our body and brain
- Does her husband drink? And if so, how does she feel about it?
- Feeling deprived in social situations?
- How to stop relying on alcohol to have fun
Connect With Karolina Rzadkowolska
Instagram | @lisaplatske
Website | www.upsidethinking.com